Find your ideal job
Breakroom is here to help you find the job you deserve.Join Breakroom
How much do pharmacists in Leeds get paid?
Pharmacists in Leeds earn
£17.65–28.31 per hour
Based on 13 employee reviews
What do top employers pay pharmacists?
Recent pharmacist vacancies in Leeds
How are people paid?
Based on 13 employees
Pharmacist pay in other places
What do pharmacists employees do?
Pharmacists have the job of safely preparing medications and giving customers advice.
Another name for pharmacists is:
This type of job might involve:
- Working with the public
- Receiving prescriptions from doctors, preparing the correct medication and checking it is compatible with the customer
- Correctly labelling medications
- Advising customers on how to take medication, as well as any risks there might be
- Letting health workers know if there are any risks with certain medications
- Ordering stock
- Keeping a record of medication in-stock
- Running health screening programmes (e.g. diabetes)
- Selling over-the-counter medication
- Product specialist medicines
- Manage budgets and costs
- Manage the day-to-day running of the pharmacy
You may have to work in the evenings, on the weekend and over bank holidays.
If you want to apply for a pharmacist job, you might need the following: