Patient administrator pay in Belfast June 2023
How much do patient administrators in Belfast get paid?
Patient administrators in Belfast earn
£9.50–13.20 per hour
Based on 61 employee reviews
What do top employers pay patient administrators?
Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
Wood Group Plc
Who are the top patient administrator employers?
Recent patient administrator Jobs in Belfast
- Merchandise Admin Assistant - Kids & Menswear at Sainsbury’s posted 5 days ago
- EANI Senior Clerical Officer - Transport Administration at Brook Street Bureau posted 6 days ago
- Admin Assistant - Care Home at Barchester Healthcare posted 13 days ago
- HR Administrator at Reed posted 8 days ago
- Reception Administrator (Tours and Exhibitions) - Belfast at Blue Arrow posted 7 days ago
- Technical Support Administrator at Cadent posted 6 days ago
What contracts are people on?
9% report having zero hours contracts.
3% report having low hours contracts. (less than 16 hours)
26% report having part time contracts. (16-35 hours)
63% report having full time contracts. (more than 35 hours)
Based on 35 employees
How are people paid?
by the hour
an annual salary
Based on 61 employees
Patient administrator pay in other places
- Patient administrator pay in Sheffield
- Patient administrator pay in Bristol
- Patient administrator pay in Nottingham
- Patient administrator pay in Birmingham
- Patient administrator pay in Manchester
- Patient administrator pay in Glasgow
- Patient administrator pay in Portsmouth
- Patient administrator pay in Bradford
- Patient administrator pay in Edinburgh
- Patient administrator pay in Leeds
- Patient administrator pay in London
- Patient administrator pay in Liverpool
- Patient administrator pay in Newcastle
What do patient administrators do?
Administrators have the job of supporting people who work in an office.
They tend to work in offices and receptions.
Other names for administrators are:
- Admin assistants
- Administrative assistants
- Office administrators
- Admin support assistants
This type of job might involve:
- Greeting visitors
- Being a point of contact for a certain department or business
- Answering queries on the phone, over email or on social media
- Typing up reports and documents
- Updating records
- Printing off or photocopy documents
- Arranging travel and hotel bookings
- Arranging meetings and any catering that is needed
- Taking notes during meetings
- Ordering office and stationery supplies
This is an entry level job.
If you want to apply for an administrator job, you might need the following:
- Some GCSEs, Level 2 or 3 Diploma, or a relevant apprenticeship
- The right to work in the UK
- Basic computer and telephone skills