How much do cooks in Sheffield get paid?
Cooks in Sheffield earn
£8.06-10.52 per hour
Based on 19 employee reviews
What do top employers pay cooks?
Recent cook Jobs in Sheffield
- Cook 1 - Wilthorpe Primary School at Barnsley Council posted 2 days ago
- Cook 1 - Wilthorpe Junior School at Barnsley Council posted 2 days ago
- Assistant Cook at Taylor Shaw posted 2 days ago
- Cook 1 - Athersley South Primary School at Barnsley Council posted 2 days ago
- Cook at Taylor Shaw posted 17 days ago
- Cook at Cygnet Health Care posted 26 days ago
How are people paid?
Based on 19 employees
What contracts are people on?
Based on 16 employees
Cook pay in other places
What do cooks do?
Cooks have the job of preparing and cooking food for customers.
Cooks tend to work in kitchens that can be found in:
- Care homes
- Fast food restaurants
This type of job may involve:
- Following menu plans and recipes
- Cleaning and prepping ingredients for cooking
- Using kitchen equipment
- Preparing and plating up food
- Maintaining hygiene and health and safety laws
- Cleaning the kitchen
- Working as part of a kitchen team
You may have to work early mornings, late nights, on weekends and bank holidays.
If you want to apply for a cook job, you might need the following: