Find your ideal job
Breakroom is here to help you find the job you deserve.Join Breakroom
How much do colleagues in Nottingham get paid?
Colleagues in Nottingham earn
£6.56–10.00 per hour
Based on 353 employee reviews
What do top employers pay colleagues?
Who are the top colleague employers?
Recent colleague vacancies in Nottingham
- Store Colleague Netherfield - 16 hours - Nottinghamshire at Pets at Home posted yesterday
- Cleaning Colleague at Asda posted 4 days ago
- Cleaning Colleague at Asda posted yesterday
- Cleaning Colleague at Asda posted 21 hours ago
- Online Service Colleague - Nottingham at Asda posted yesterday
- Online Service Colleague - Days at Asda posted yesterday
How are people paid?
Based on 354 employees
What contracts are people on?
Based on 330 employees
Colleague pay in other places
- Colleague pay in Belfast
- Colleague pay in London
- Colleague pay in Birmingham
- Colleague pay in Newcastle
- Colleague pay in Sheffield
- Colleague pay in Leeds
- Colleague pay in Bristol
- Colleague pay in Liverpool
- Colleague pay in Portsmouth
- Colleague pay in Glasgow
- Colleague pay in Bradford
- Colleague pay in Edinburgh
- Colleague pay in Manchester
Production operative pay in Nottingham
Call centre agent pay in Nottingham
Senior support worker pay in Nottingham
Train or tram driver pay in Nottingham
Registered nurse pay in Nottingham
Restaurant manager pay in Nottingham
Admin officer pay in Nottingham
Crew member pay in Nottingham
Site manager pay in Nottingham
Pharmacy dispenser pay in Nottingham
- Production operative pay in Nottingham
- Call centre agent pay in Nottingham
- Senior support worker pay in Nottingham
- Train or tram driver pay in Nottingham
- Registered nurse pay in Nottingham
- Restaurant manager pay in Nottingham
- Admin officer pay in Nottingham
- Crew member pay in Nottingham
- Site manager pay in Nottingham
- Pharmacy dispenser pay in Nottingham
What do colleagues employees do?
Retail assistants have the job of selling goods and helping customers in a shop.
They can work on the shop floor and in the storeroom.
Other names for retail assistants are:
- Sales assistants/ representatives/ associates/ ambassadors/ co-workers/ people
- Shop assistants
- Retail colleagues
- Customer service assistants/ advisors
This type of job involves:
- Greeting customers as they enter the store
- Answering any customer questions
- Helping customers find their way around the shop
- Taking payments for products at tills
- Issuing refunds
- Meeting targets (sales and promotions)
- Maintaining a clean and tidy shop floor
- Unpacking stock and display on shelves
- Receiving deliveries
You may be on your feet a lot. But you may be able to sit down if you’re working at a checkout.
You may have to work night shifts, on weekends and bank holidays.
Retail assistant is an entry level job.
If you want to apply for a retail assistant job, you might need the following:
- The right to work in the UK
- You may have to have some GCSEs or a relevant apprenticeship
- Depending on the type of shop, you may have to already have some knowledge about the products being sold