Colleague pay in Liverpool June 2023
How much do colleagues in Liverpool get paid?
Colleagues in Liverpool earn
£6.84–11.00 per hour
Based on 144 employee reviews
What do top employers pay colleagues?
Who are the top colleague employers?
Who are the worst colleague employers?
Recent colleague Jobs in Liverpool
- Part Time Sales Assistant (12 hours contract) at Heron Foods posted 9 days ago
- Sales Advisor - (Part Time) - Liverpool Edge Lane Shopping Park at H&M posted 8 days ago
- Retail Assistant - Part Time at Farmfoods posted 5 days ago
- Customer Assistant - Womenswear at Marks & Spencer posted 3 days ago
- Store Team Member Cafe and Bakery at TJ Morris posted 9 days ago
- MAC Cosmetics - Retail Artist - Flannels - 37.5 Hours at Estee Lauder posted 6 days ago
What contracts are people on?
11% report having zero hours contracts.
38% report having low hours contracts. (less than 16 hours)
45% report having part time contracts. (16-35 hours)
6% report having full time contracts. (more than 35 hours)
Based on 135 employees
How are people paid?
By the hour 94% of people report they get paid by the hour.
Based on 144 employees
Colleague pay in other places
- Colleague pay in Belfast
- Colleague pay in London
- Colleague pay in Birmingham
- Colleague pay in Newcastle
- Colleague pay in Sheffield
- Colleague pay in Leeds
- Colleague pay in Bristol
- Colleague pay in Nottingham
- Colleague pay in Portsmouth
- Colleague pay in Glasgow
- Colleague pay in Bradford
- Colleague pay in Edinburgh
- Colleague pay in Manchester
Bartender pay in Liverpool
Postman pay in Liverpool
Delivery driver or courier pay in Liverpool
Kitchen assistant pay in Liverpool
LGV driver pay in Liverpool
MOT tester pay in Liverpool
Receptionist pay in Liverpool
Section leader pay in Liverpool
Admin assistant pay in Liverpool
Admin pay in Liverpool
- Bartender pay in Liverpool
- Postman pay in Liverpool
- Delivery driver or courier pay in Liverpool
- Kitchen assistant pay in Liverpool
- LGV driver pay in Liverpool
- MOT tester pay in Liverpool
- Receptionist pay in Liverpool
- Section leader pay in Liverpool
- Admin assistant pay in Liverpool
- Admin pay in Liverpool
What do colleagues do?
Retail assistants have the job of selling goods and helping customers in a shop.
They can work on the shop floor and in the storeroom.
Other names for retail assistants are:
- Sales assistants/ representatives/ associates/ ambassadors/ co-workers/ people
- Shop assistants
- Retail colleagues
- Customer service assistants/ advisors
This type of job involves:
- Greeting customers as they enter the store
- Answering any customer questions
- Helping customers find their way around the shop
- Taking payments for products at tills
- Issuing refunds
- Meeting targets (sales and promotions)
- Maintaining a clean and tidy shop floor
- Unpacking stock and display on shelves
- Receiving deliveries
You may be on your feet a lot. But you may be able to sit down if you’re working at a checkout.
You may have to work night shifts, on weekends and bank holidays.
Retail assistant is an entry level job.
If you want to apply for a retail assistant job, you might need the following:
- The right to work in the UK
- You may have to have some GCSEs or a relevant apprenticeship
- Depending on the type of shop, you may have to already have some knowledge about the products being sold