Find your ideal job
Breakroom is here to help you find the job you deserve.Join Breakroom
How much do CNC machinist in Leeds get paid?
CNC machinist in Leeds earn
£9.10–14.80 per hour
Based on 63 employee reviews
What do top employers pay CNC machinist?
Recent CNC machinist vacancies in Leeds
- Machine Operator at Mach Recruitment posted 13 days ago
What contracts are people on?
Based on 54 employees
How are people paid?
Based on 63 employees
CNC machinist pay in other places
- CNC machinist pay in Liverpool
- CNC machinist pay in London
- CNC machinist pay in Portsmouth
- CNC machinist pay in Birmingham
- CNC machinist pay in Manchester
- CNC machinist pay in Bradford
- CNC machinist pay in Glasgow
- CNC machinist pay in Newcastle
- CNC machinist pay in Sheffield
- CNC machinist pay in Bristol
- CNC machinist pay in Nottingham
What do CNC machinist employees do?
Machine operators have the job of using machines and specialist equipment.
Machines are used in all sorts of industries. You can find machine operators:
- In factories
- On construction sites
This type of job might involve:
- Using and operating machines to make, assemble and move things
- Checking all the machines on-site are safe to use
What machines you’ll use depends on what type of company you work for.
If you work in construction, you might use:
- Excavators, bulldozers, fork-lift trucks, cranes and dump trucks
If you work in a factory, you might use:
- Drills, industrial ovens, mixers and specialised equipment
If you want to apply for a machine operator job, you might need the following:
- Some GCSEs, a Level 2 certificate or Level 3 Diploma, or a relevant apprenticeship
- The right to work in the UK
If you work in construction, you’ll also need a Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) card.
You can also train on-the-job to be a machine operator if you are a groundworker.