How much do clerks in Glasgow get paid?
Clerks in Glasgow earn
£10.59-16.59 per hour
Based on 67 employee reviews
What do top employers pay clerks?
Recent clerk Jobs in Glasgow
- School Clerical Assistant - 10 Posts - (Full-Time & Part-Time), (Term-Time)(Readvertisement ) at Glasgow City Council posted yesterday
- Clerical Assistant\/Typist REQ01591 at North Lanarkshire Council posted 9 days ago
- Clerical Assistant (Part Time) (Term Time) (Temporary) REQ01631 at North Lanarkshire Council posted 9 days ago
- Clerical Assistant/Typist- REQ01536 - 359877 at North Lanarkshire Council posted 3 days ago
- Clerical Assistant (Part Time - Term Time) (Permanent) at Renfrewshire Council posted 3 days ago
- Senior Clerical Officer (Full Time) (Permanent) - REN10011 at Renfrewshire Council posted 5 days ago
How are people paid?
Based on 67 employees
What contracts are people on?
Based on 34 employees
Clerk pay in other places
What do clerks do?
Administrators have the job of supporting people who work in an office.
They tend to work in offices and receptions.
Other names for administrators are:
- Admin assistants
- Administrative assistants
- Office administrators
- Admin support assistants
This type of job might involve:
- Greeting visitors
- Being a point of contact for a certain department or business
- Answering queries on the phone, over email or on social media
- Typing up reports and documents
- Updating records
- Printing off or photocopy documents
- Arranging travel and hotel bookings
- Arranging meetings and any catering that is needed
- Taking notes during meetings
- Ordering office and stationery supplies
This is an entry level job.
If you want to apply for an administrator job, you might need the following: