Find your ideal job
Breakroom is here to help you find the job you deserve.Join Breakroom
How much do claims technicians in Leeds get paid?
Claims technicians in Leeds earn
£8.92–13.78 per hour
Based on 28 employee reviews
What do top employers pay claims technicians?
Who are the top claims technician employers?
- Hastings Direct
- RSA Insurance
- Zurich Insurance Group
Recent claims technician vacancies in Leeds
- Claims Analyst at Direct Line posted 11 days ago
- Vehicle Technician at Pendragon posted 10 days ago
- Vehicle Technician at Pendragon posted 20 hours ago
- Technician / Mechanic (Leeds) at Lookers posted 2 days ago
- HGV Technician new at Scania posted 20 hours ago
- Alloy Wheel Technician at Arnold Clark posted 20 hours ago
How are people paid?
Based on 28 employees
Claims technician pay in other places
What do claims technicians employees do?
Insurance claims handlers have the job of working with customers who make insurance claims.
They can work in a contact centre or an office.
Other names for Insurance claims handlers are:
- Claims handlers
- Claims advisors
- Claims agents
This type of job might involve:
- Talking to customers on the phone
- Taking down details relevant to the claim
- Issuing forms and paperwork
- Getting documents to support the claim (e.g. receipts)
- Checking the claim against the insurance policy taken out
- Paying out small claims
- Giving advice to customers (e.g. explaining policy premiums)
As this job can be done from behind a desk, you’ll be sat down quite a bit.
If you want to apply for an insurance claims handler job, you might need the following: