How much do caretakers in Liverpool get paid?
Caretakers in Liverpool earn
£9.63-13.25 per hour
Based on 11 employee reviews
Recent caretaker Jobs in Liverpool
- Maintenance Person Part time Maghull at McDonald’s posted 7 days ago
- Maintenance Assistant at Hilton posted 5 days ago
- Caretaker at Randstad posted 4 days ago
- Maintenance Team Member at Accor posted yesterday
- Maintenance Assistant at Hilton posted yesterday
- Caretaker at Randstad posted 13 days ago
How are people paid?
Based on 11 employees
What do caretakers do?
Caretakers have the job of being in charge of building maintenance.
Other names for caretakers are:
- Residential caretakers
- Mobile caretakers
- Estate caretakers
This type of job might involve:
- Working outside in different types of weather
- Looking after the grounds
- Being the main key-holder
- Making small-to-medium repairs
- Using specialist equipment
- Looking after heating, air conditioning, lighting, security, water and drainage systems
- Setting up rooms for meetings or events
- Ordering cleaning and maintenance supplies
You may have to work late nights, on weekends and bank holidays.
You might also be on-call to respond to any emergencies (e.g. a burst pipe).
You can apply directly to do this job, but you may be expected to have some prior experience.
If you want to apply for a caretaker job, you might need the following:
- Some GCSEs or a relevant apprenticeship
- The right to work in the UK