Bar staff pay in Leeds May 2023
How much do bar staff in Leeds get paid?
Bar staff in Leeds earn
£6.83–10.32 per hour
Based on 143 employee reviews
What do top employers pay bar staff?
Who are the top bar staff employers?
Who are the worst bar staff employers?
Recent bar staff Jobs in Leeds
- Bartender at Whitbread posted 4 days ago
- Casual Bar staff- Royal Armouries museum at Compass Group posted 12 days ago
- Bartender - Leeds at Gusto posted 6 days ago
- Part Time Bar Staff at Miller & Carter Steakhouse posted 9 days ago
- Bar staff / 7153 - The Clothier`s Arms, Leeds at JD Wetherspoon posted 10 days ago
- Part Time Bar Staff at Mitchells & Butlers posted 4 days ago
What contracts are people on?
65% report having zero hours contracts.
14% report having low hours contracts. (less than 16 hours)
19% report having part time contracts. (16-35 hours)
1% report having full time contracts. (more than 35 hours)
Based on 139 employees
How are people paid?
By the hour 100% of people report they get paid by the hour.
Based on 143 employees
Bar staff pay in other places
- Bar staff pay in Nottingham
- Bar staff pay in Liverpool
- Bar staff pay in Portsmouth
- Bar staff pay in Bradford
- Bar staff pay in Edinburgh
- Bar staff pay in Belfast
- Bar staff pay in London
- Bar staff pay in Birmingham
- Bar staff pay in Manchester
- Bar staff pay in Glasgow
- Bar staff pay in Newcastle
- Bar staff pay in Sheffield
- Bar staff pay in Bristol
Aircraft technician pay in Leeds
Machine operator pay in Leeds
Fast food team member pay in Leeds
Carpenter or joiner pay in Leeds
Security officer pay in Leeds
Customer service pay in Leeds
LGV driver pay in Leeds
Call and contact centre staff pay in Leeds
Support practitioner pay in Leeds
Plumbers & gas engineer pay in Leeds
- Aircraft technician pay in Leeds
- Machine operator pay in Leeds
- Fast food team member pay in Leeds
- Carpenter or joiner pay in Leeds
- Security officer pay in Leeds
- Customer service pay in Leeds
- LGV driver pay in Leeds
- Call and contact centre staff pay in Leeds
- Support practitioner pay in Leeds
- Plumbers & gas engineer pay in Leeds
What do bar staff do?
Bar staff have the job of serving alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to customers.
They work in pubs and bars. Sometimes these are attached to other restaurants or entertainment venues.
Other names for bar staff are:
- Bar people
This type of job might involve:
- Working with the public
- Taking orders and payments
- Pouring, mixing and serving drinks
- Serving snacks
- Checking ID
- Cleaning the bar
- Restocking drinks (bottles and on-tap)
You might be on your feet a lot and have to work long shifts.
You may have to work late nights, on weekends and bank holidays.
This is an entry level job.
If you want to apply for a bar staff job, you might need the following:
- Be over 18
- Some GCSEs, a Level 1 award or Level 2 certificate, or a relevant apprenticeship
- The right to work in the UK