Find your ideal job
Breakroom is here to help you find the job you deserve.Join Breakroom
How much do administrators in Leeds get paid?
Administrators in Leeds earn
£8.72–13.41 per hour
Based on 177 employee reviews
What do top employers pay administrators?
Who are the top administrator employers?
Recent administrator vacancies in Leeds
- Administrator at Vision For Education posted 13 days ago
- Administrator at Mears posted 7 days ago
- Receptionist / Administrator at Change Grow Live posted 2 days ago
- Energy Operations Administrator at ENGIE posted 19 hours ago
- Depot Administrator Leeds at Manpower posted 5 days ago
- Business Support Administrator at Asda posted 19 hours ago
What contracts are people on?
Based on 55 employees
How are people paid?
Based on 177 employees
Administrator pay in other places
- Administrator pay in Sheffield
- Administrator pay in Bristol
- Administrator pay in Nottingham
- Administrator pay in Liverpool
- Administrator pay in Portsmouth
- Administrator pay in Bradford
- Administrator pay in Edinburgh
- Administrator pay in Belfast
- Administrator pay in Birmingham
- Administrator pay in London
- Administrator pay in Manchester
- Administrator pay in Glasgow
- Administrator pay in Newcastle
HGV driver pay in Leeds
Machine operator pay in Leeds
Train or tram driver pay in Leeds
Sandwich artist pay in Leeds
Trade sales assistant pay in Leeds
Teacher pay in Leeds
Pharmacy dispenser pay in Leeds
Customer service supervisor pay in Leeds
Process operator pay in Leeds
Retail and sales supervisors pay in Leeds
- HGV driver pay in Leeds
- Machine operator pay in Leeds
- Train or tram driver pay in Leeds
- Sandwich artist pay in Leeds
- Trade sales assistant pay in Leeds
- Teacher pay in Leeds
- Pharmacy dispenser pay in Leeds
- Customer service supervisor pay in Leeds
- Process operator pay in Leeds
- Retail and sales supervisors pay in Leeds
What do administrators employees do?
Administrators have the job of supporting people who work in an office.
They tend to work in offices and receptions.
Other names for administrators are:
- Admin assistants
- Administrative assistants
- Office administrators
- Admin support assistants
This type of job might involve:
- Greeting visitors
- Being a point of contact for a certain department or business
- Answering queries on the phone, over email or on social media
- Typing up reports and documents
- Updating records
- Printing off or photocopy documents
- Arranging travel and hotel bookings
- Arranging meetings and any catering that is needed
- Taking notes during meetings
- Ordering office and stationery supplies
This is an entry level job.
If you want to apply for an administrator job, you might need the following: