Find your ideal job
Breakroom is here to help you find the job you deserve.Join Breakroom
How much do admin in Portsmouth get paid?
Admin in Portsmouth earn
£9.00–14.73 per hour
Based on 146 employee reviews
What do top employers pay admin?
Who are the top admin employers?
Recent admin vacancies in Portsmouth
- Admin Assistant at Portsmouth City Council posted yesterday
- Administrator - Talent, Engagement & Development at Specsavers posted yesterday
- Transport Administrator at Manpower posted yesterday
- Transport Administrator at Manpower posted 28 days ago
- Programme & Data Administrator at Manpower posted 28 days ago
What contracts are people on?
Based on 41 employees
How are people paid?
Based on 146 employees
Admin pay in other places
What do admin employees do?
Administrators have the job of supporting people who work in an office.
They tend to work in offices and receptions.
Other names for administrators are:
- Admin assistants
- Administrative assistants
- Office administrators
- Admin support assistants
This type of job might involve:
- Greeting visitors
- Being a point of contact for a certain department or business
- Answering queries on the phone, over email or on social media
- Typing up reports and documents
- Updating records
- Printing off or photocopy documents
- Arranging travel and hotel bookings
- Arranging meetings and any catering that is needed
- Taking notes during meetings
- Ordering office and stationery supplies
This is an entry level job.
If you want to apply for an administrator job, you might need the following: