How much do admin in Leeds get paid?
Admin in Leeds earn
£10.00-13.83 per hour
Based on 123 employee reviews
What do top employers pay admin?
Recent admin Jobs in Leeds
- Warehouse Administrator Nights at Wincanton posted 10 days ago
- Administrative Supervisor (E1338) - Carlton Primary School at Leeds City Council posted 3 days ago
- Administrative Assistant (E1332) - Allerton Grange School at Leeds City Council posted 3 days ago
- School Administrator (E1306) - Pudsey Bolton Royd Primary School at Leeds City Council posted 4 days ago
- Office Administrator (E1183) - Corpus Christi Catholic College at Leeds City Council posted 11 days ago
- Inclusion Team Administrator (E1213) - Leeds Mental Wellbeing Service – Touchstone at Leeds City Council posted 10 days ago
How are people paid?
Based on 123 employees
What contracts are people on?
Based on 43 employees
Admin pay in other places
What do admin do?
Administrators have the job of supporting people who work in an office.
They tend to work in offices and receptions.
Other names for administrators are:
- Admin assistants
- Administrative assistants
- Office administrators
- Admin support assistants
This type of job might involve:
- Greeting visitors
- Being a point of contact for a certain department or business
- Answering queries on the phone, over email or on social media
- Typing up reports and documents
- Updating records
- Printing off or photocopy documents
- Arranging travel and hotel bookings
- Arranging meetings and any catering that is needed
- Taking notes during meetings
- Ordering office and stationery supplies
This is an entry level job.
If you want to apply for an administrator job, you might need the following: