Find your ideal job
Breakroom is here to help you find the job you deserve.Join Breakroom
How much do admin assistants in Edinburgh get paid?
Admin assistants in Edinburgh earn
£9.26–15.34 per hour
Based on 62 employee reviews
What do top employers pay admin assistants?
Who are the top admin assistant employers?
Recent admin assistant vacancies in Edinburgh
- HR Admin Team Leader at Capita posted 21 hours ago
- Modern Apprentice - Business Administration at City Of Edinburgh Council posted 9 days ago
- Administrator at Capita posted 21 hours ago
- Army Band Clerk at Ministry of Defence posted 21 hours ago
- Home Administrator at Four Seasons Health Care posted 21 hours ago
- Assessment Centre Administrator at Capita posted 21 hours ago
What contracts are people on?
Based on 16 employees
How are people paid?
Based on 62 employees
Admin assistant pay in other places
- Admin assistant pay in Birmingham
- Admin assistant pay in London
- Admin assistant pay in Manchester
- Admin assistant pay in Glasgow
- Admin assistant pay in Newcastle
- Admin assistant pay in Leeds
- Admin assistant pay in Bristol
- Admin assistant pay in Sheffield
- Admin assistant pay in Liverpool
- Admin assistant pay in Nottingham
- Admin assistant pay in Bradford
- Admin assistant pay in Portsmouth
- Admin assistant pay in Belfast
What do admin assistants employees do?
Administrators have the job of supporting people who work in an office.
They tend to work in offices and receptions.
Other names for administrators are:
- Admin assistants
- Administrative assistants
- Office administrators
- Admin support assistants
This type of job might involve:
- Greeting visitors
- Being a point of contact for a certain department or business
- Answering queries on the phone, over email or on social media
- Typing up reports and documents
- Updating records
- Printing off or photocopy documents
- Arranging travel and hotel bookings
- Arranging meetings and any catering that is needed
- Taking notes during meetings
- Ordering office and stationery supplies
This is an entry level job.
If you want to apply for an administrator job, you might need the following: