How much do admin assistants in Bristol get paid?
Admin assistants in Bristol earn
£10.48-16.18 per hour
Based on 82 employee reviews
What do top employers pay admin assistants?
Recent admin assistant Jobs in Bristol
- Administration Officer at Brook Street Bureau posted 14 hours ago
- Administration Manager at MHA posted 6 days ago
- Administrator at Manpower posted 10 days ago
- HMP Bristol Support Services Administration(SSA): Visits booking - 79190 at Ministry of Justice posted 9 days ago
- Administrator at Randstad posted 10 days ago
- Accounts Administrator at National Autistic Society posted 3 days ago
How are people paid?
Based on 82 employees
What contracts are people on?
Based on 32 employees
Admin assistant pay in other places
- Admin assistant pay in Birmingham
- Admin assistant pay in London
- Admin assistant pay in Newcastle
- Admin assistant pay in Manchester
- Admin assistant pay in Glasgow
- Admin assistant pay in Leeds
- Admin assistant pay in Sheffield
- Admin assistant pay in Liverpool
- Admin assistant pay in Nottingham
- Admin assistant pay in Bradford
- Admin assistant pay in Portsmouth
- Admin assistant pay in Edinburgh
- Admin assistant pay in Belfast
What do admin assistants do?
Administrators have the job of supporting people who work in an office.
They tend to work in offices and receptions.
Other names for administrators are:
- Admin assistants
- Administrative assistants
- Office administrators
- Admin support assistants
This type of job might involve:
- Greeting visitors
- Being a point of contact for a certain department or business
- Answering queries on the phone, over email or on social media
- Typing up reports and documents
- Updating records
- Printing off or photocopy documents
- Arranging travel and hotel bookings
- Arranging meetings and any catering that is needed
- Taking notes during meetings
- Ordering office and stationery supplies
This is an entry level job.
If you want to apply for an administrator job, you might need the following: