Retail Team Leaders with a passion for games, DVDs, gadgets and computers
· We are a rapidly expanding company currently operating over 300 Stores spanning the UK, Ireland, Spain, America, Australia, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland and India.
· We trade games, DVDs, gadgets, mobile phones, computing products, and flat panel technology with customers on the high street, providing a unique 2-way service.
· We are passionate about our products, our customers, and our colleagues.
· We work using exciting IT tools to communicate, support, and achieve our goals.
· We never stand still – Our products, our procedures and our ideas continuously change to adapt to market and commercial trends.
· You love digital entertainment - You have pockets full of gadgets right now and a decent collection of games and DVDs back home - You absorb what you read about technology simply because you are crazy about it.
· You are a competent supervisor, able to maintain a daily operation
· You are pro-active and can see beyond the daily grind
· You genuinely love working with customers
· You would like to move into store management one day
· You are open to new ideas and can embrace a business model that most companies have forgotten
As part of the role you will;
· Receive a generous basic salary
· Report to your Store Manager
· Receive on the job training and access to a competency framework
· Ensure that our customer service is exciting and attentive, and the store operation is of the highest standard
· Receive regular performance reviews
· Travel to stores to gain experience or give support
· Be eligible to receive a 4 weekly bonus based on store performance
Applying for the role
· If you are not enthused by our products there is no need to apply, we knowledge test all our candidates
· If you are still interested then attach a cover letter to your online application telling us a bit about yourself and what makes you the ideal candidate
How this job measures up
Retail and sales supervisors at CeX are typically paid £8.40–9.62 an hour.
51 employees told us the worst thing about this job…
Find out what it is by joining Breakroom for free today.
Do retail and sales supervisors think CeX head office understands what's happening where they work?
Most people think head office doesn’t understand what’s happening where they work
How we know this
67% of people think that this employer’s head office or owners don’t have a good understanding of what’s really happening where they work
Based on information from 9 job reviews
Why this matters
At a good job, the role of head office should be to support the people on the frontline serving customers.
To do that properly, the company’s owners or head office need to have a good understanding of what’s really happening on the frontline. This is especially important when a company owns multiple locations.
Are retail and sales supervisors given support to progress at CeX?
Most people are given support to progress here
How we know this
In the last year, 70% of people report being given an opportunity to get better at their job, learn a new skill, learn to manage a team or get more responsibility in their role
Based on information from 10 job reviews
Why this matters
A good job should help you progress at work, if you want to. That might be supporting you to get better at the job you currently have, learn something new, manage a team or take on more responsibilities.
This means you’ll be able to build on your skills and experience, and earn more money.