Do you desire a healthy work-life balance?
Can you engage children with energy and enthusiasm?
Do you have a kind nature and the ability to form rapport with children?
If so, look no further! Randstad is searching for a Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant to work in a Liverpool school. This role would be suitable for an individual who wishes to work closely with students needing additional support in the classroom. An SEN teaching assistant is a highly rewarding role, which requires patience and understanding of specific needs - qualifications are desired but not essential!
I am currently looking for passionate individuals to employ for 1:1, general classroom support, and SEN support roles both for immediate and January starts.
● Working on 1-2-1 basis with children with SEN, to support them in their learning and development
● Supporting children to learn both inside and outside the classroom
● Supporting children on a whole class basis
Successful candidates will receive:
● Competitive hourly pay starting at £11.68
● DBS support if needed
● Career advice and training opportunities!
● A chance of £300* through a refer a friend scheme!
If you are passionate about delivering high quality support to children, and are interested in working alongside strong
members of staff then don't hesitate.
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of a teaching assistant or for more information you can call us on (phone number removed) or you can E-mail me at- .
This could be the start of the next step in your career