Ibérica is a restaurant chain. They specialise in Spanish tapas.
Job description from Ibérica
Waiters/Waitress Pay: £12.50 - £13.50 including Tronc
Iberica is a group of premium Spanish Restaurants delivering memorable Spanish gastronomy to our guests since 2008.
We are looking for Waiters and Waitresses who want to join a welcoming, supportive, and hard-working Front of House team.
Working at Iberica means you'll meet service-minded people, who love to look after our guests and each other exceptionally well.
At Iberica, we put high-quality produce and service first for our guests. And for ourselves, we build careers and opportunities by creating daily Learning and Development opportunities. Internal growth is embedded in our culture!
We are looking for truly engaging individuals who want to help us live by our values and fulfill our mission, which is to be the best ambassadors of the Spanish food, drinks and culture in the UK.
The ideal candidate will already have some restaurant experience, but more importantly, we are looking for like-minded team players who thrive in a busy and buzzy working environment, and are happy looking after guests, recommending, and selling our menu.
So, if you feel like starting (or continuing) an exciting career in hospitality…we want to hear from you!
We are always looking to improve our team's journey, and these are some of the current ways in which we help you succeed and be happy at Iberica:
- No zero-hour contract, unless you ask us for one because it suits you.
- A dedicated training team and state-of-the-art training platforms to get you where you want. There are lots of training and development opportunities.
- Proper homecooked meals for our team, 2 per day if you are working break shifts or finishing late.
- Nespresso coffee and tea for free, as much as you want!
- Take as many holidays as you need! We will pay up to 28, and spread your holiday pay in the way that suits you best.
- Enhanced holiday allowance. An extra day for each year you work with us, up to 33 days per year!
..and not only that:
- Celebrate your Birthday: Dinner on us!
- Refer a Friend Scheme, generous incentives if you help us build a dream team!
- Great Staff Discounts (50% in all our restaurants)
- Free CODE subscription; access to great discounts in local Bars & Restaurants across the country
- Summer and Christmas team parties!
What is Iberica
You’ll hear the word family a lot at Ibérica; it’s how we describe our collection of restaurants and it’s also our chief inspiration, with many of our dishes taking their cues from childhood memories of eating with our families in Spain.
These fond memories of coming together to eat meals lovingly prepared from beautiful yet humble ingredients is one of the reasons we’re so passionate about the authentic dishes, wine and culture of our homeland. And why sharing the best of these things with our guests brings us such joy.
In Iberica, we strongly value difference and individuality. We believe that personality and authenticity are what make us special. Your ideas and energy shape every aspect of our people's success.
We celebrate and welcome applications from all cultures, backgrounds, tastes and experience, and we are proud to generate a culture where everybody feels at their best. For us, this plays a crucial role in helping us creating memorable experience for both our team, and our guests.
We want you to be successful at Ibérica, and we’ll do everything we can to help you. We aim to make this application process and working with us suitable for all. We’re very happy to discuss adjustments to our standard processes to facilitate this for you - just let us know and we can discuss!
There are lots of opportunities to progress and develop your career with us, however far you want to go. We hope to welcome you soon to the Iberica Family.
Job insights from Breakroom
Waiters and waitresses
Waiters and waitresses serve food and drinks to customers in restaurants and cafes
What you’ll do as a waiter or waitress:
- Serve food and drink
- Deal with customers
- Take payments
- Be responsible for health and safety
- Take orders and listen to customers
Is it right for you?
This job may involve:
- Physical activities
- Wearing a uniform
- Anti-social hours
- Dealing with customers
- Using a computer