Rathbones is a financial investment and wealth management company.
Similar Rathbones jobs around Liverpool
Better rated jobs in Liverpool
Similar jobs in Liverpool
Job description from Rathbones
A rewarding place to work. At Rathbones, We invest in everyone's tomorrow that includes our people. We are always looking for future talent, and we can help you build a rewarding career with clear paths to progression and the opportunity to share in the success of our business.
Contract Type: 10 month Contract
Reporting to: AccountsClosures Manager
Closing Date: 01/12/2023The team
Account Closures are responsible for actioning client requests to leave Rathbones and wish to transfer their cash and/or stock to another company. An efficient offboarding process is important to ensure the client is given a final good impression of Rathbones.The Role
- Delivery of service excellence
- Protection of client assets
- Compliant with regulatory requirements and company policies
- Positive contribution to your teams new and existing initiatives
- Provide a professional and reliable service for clients, investment managers, advisers, and product providers.
- Ensure you are adhering to the teams current SLAs and to all regulatory requirements.
- Accountable for administrative tasks within the team in line with the teams procedures manual.
- Ensure that you are actively participating in the 4+1 habits from Lean methodology. These include dynamic Visual management boards, appropriate team meeting involvement, continuous improvement through identification and resolution of issues, and standard operating procedures.
- Support the continuous improvement across the team leading to enhancements in efficiency and clients and customer experience (CX/UX).
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new and existing IT systems
- Ensure that you are operating within the Group data governance framework and that data quality and integrity is maintained.
- Be aware of the conduct rules and act with integrity.
- Be aware of CASS related processes relevant to your team and that you escalate any issues to your manager
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to grasp new tasks quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Client service focus
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A team player able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build constructive relationships with other members of staff at various levels
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to accept responsibility for given tasks