Make a difference in your community. At Be Caring we believe everyone deserves to be treated with kindness and compassion. If you’re passionate about helping others, we want to hear from you.
Applicants must be based in Liverpool, UK.
Join our 3 time business culture award nominated (2023) organisation today!
You will be recruited to a dedicated care team operating in:
* Anfield (L4)
* Croxteth and Norris Green (L11)
* West Derby (L12)
* Old Swan and Tuebrook (L13)
* Dovecot (L14)
For this role we are recruiting:
* Drivers and Walkers
Shift pay rather than pay per call, which means you are paid from the start of your first call to the end of your last call within a shift.
Pay: £11.50 p/hr (drivers) & £10.50 p/hr (walkers)
* Mileage - 40p per mile for drivers / 15p per mile for cyclists
* Full time and part-time hours available
* Bonus schemes*: up to £300 new starter, £300 Refer a Friend, £250 annual bonus. £25 birthday gift voucher.
As a Community Care Worker for Be Caring, your working hours will be aligned to our shift patterns, which includes early starts, late evenings and weekend working:
- Full Days: 7am-2pm then 4pm-10pm (2 hour break included)
As a Community Care Worker for Be Caring we will agree your working pattern, setting 2-week rota which includes:
* Alternate full weekends, or every Saturday or every Sunday
* Evenings as agreed within your working hours
* Fully funded DBS.
* Paid induction training: 1 week classroom-based (Monday - Friday), 2 days shadowing and additional online modules.
* Training development: funded Level 2 and other accredited courses.
* Holiday pay: annual leave accumulates with working hours and length of service.
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP): 24-hour helpline, advice and guidance for yourself and dependents.
* Union membership (optional): through our partnership with the GMB.
If you’re looking for a job that’s both deeply fulfilling a career as a community-based Care Worker might just be what you’re looking for.
As a Community Care Worker working within North Liverpool, you will:
* Promote independence using enabling approaches.
* Support people to meet their outcomes, involving families and professionals.
* Connect people to their communities accessing local support and services.
* Deliver personalised care through individual choice and control.
* Provide personal care that protects people's dignity.
* Be a strong and effective communicator, documenting, reporting, and sharing information with the right people at the right time.
We are looking for people with Be Caring values to join our team. Experience is not required for this role, but having a passion for supporting the community is essential. We will provide you with the training you need to be an outstanding Community Care Worker. As a Community Care Worker for Be Caring, you will be provided with comprehensive induction training on:
* Be Caring values, going Above & Beyond to meet personal outcomes.
* Dignity and respect, safeguarding and equality and diversity
* Confidentiality and professional boundaries.
* Fluids and nutrition and safe administration of medication.
* Moving and positioning, basic life support, and pressure sores (React to Red)
* Infection prevention and control, health and safety.
* Learning Disabilities (Oliver McGowan Tier 1), mental health and capacity.
Apply today and our friendly recruitment team will be in touch!
- Bonus schemes
- Referral programme
- Annual Bonus
- Funded DBS
- Additional leave
- Flexible schedule
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Union membership