Find your ideal job
Breakroom is here to help you find the job you deserve.Join Breakroom
Best manufacturing companies to work for
If you like to work with your hands, a manufacturing job could be a good fit for you. Manufacturing is a good choice for anyone with a trade-based skill set, as well as being an option for people looking for entry level work.
Manufacturing is really wide-ranging - in the UK we produce everything from cars to crisps! And factory work can really vary depending on the industry. We can’t (yet) tell you about everything involved in jobs on a factory’s production line. But we do know which manufacturers have good jobs and which don’t!
We’ll also cover:
- The top 10 manufacturers to work for
- What’s a manufacturing job?
- What are some manufacturing jobs?
- What do people on Breakroom say about their manufacturing jobs?
- Best paying manufacturing industries
- Are factory jobs good?
- Are manufacturing jobs safe?
- Are manufacturing jobs stressful?
- The Breakroom verdict: Manufacturing companies need consistency
We’ll rank the manufacturing companies from who’s earned the best Breakroom Rating to the worst.
Breakroom Ratings are a fair measure of whether a job is good or bad, based on what employees have told us about their jobs in our job comparison survey.
We have loads of manufacturers reviewed on Breakroom, so we’ve kept this list a manageable length to read by only including the top 10 companies as rated on Breakroom.