Best lorry driving jobs
Lorry drivers are integral to keeping the cogs of day-to-day life turning.
From getting products to shops, delivering medicines to hospitals and hauling equipment up and down the country. Businesses, healthcare and life in general depends on road transport.
Yet there is a shortage of lorry drivers in the UK.
So, if you’re looking for a new job and lorry driving appeals to you, it’s worth exploring this further.
We’ll help you figure out:
a) whether a lorry driving job is for you
b) which companies offer the best lorry driver jobs
This is what we'll be covering:
- The top 10 companies for lorry driver jobs
- What’s a lorry driver?
- So what are the best things about being a lorry driver?
- How much do lorry drivers earn?
- How many hours do lorry drivers work?
- Are lorry drivers stressed?
- Do lorry drivers get proper sick pay?
- The Breakroom verdict on companies that hire lorry drivers
We’ve looked at what real lorry drivers on Breakroom have shared about their experiences of the job.
Here’s what they have to say.