Call centre jobs: Which are the best call centres to work at?
Are you looking for a customer service job, but want something that isn’t face-to-face? A call centre job might fit the bill.
The same can go for people who can’t be on their feet for long periods. Call centre jobs are usually done sitting down.
If you have caring responsibilities or transport difficulties, again call centre jobs might be something to consider.
One of the effects of COVID-19 is that many call centre jobs can now be done from home.
Want to find out more about call centre jobs? We’ll be going through:
- The top 10 call centres to work for
- What jobs can you do in a call centre?
- What are the best things about a call centre job?
- What do you get paid for a call centre job?
- What hours do you work in a call centre job?
- Is working at a call centre stressful?
- The Breakroom verdict on call centre jobs
To explore these, we’re looking at what real call centre workers have shared on Breakroom.
They’ve shared their call centre experiences, from pay to hours. Everything you want to know about a call centre job.
Everything we’re going to look at comes from them.
Let’s get going.
Here’s how call centre workers have rated their employers on Breakroom.
So this is more manageable to read, we have narrowed down all the companies that hire call centre workers into a top 10 list.