Find your ideal job
Breakroom is here to help you find the job you deserve.Join Breakroom
Do Wokingham Borough Council pay minimum wage?
Yes. People are paid above the minimum wage at Wokingham Borough Council.
Public Sector Bodies who pay minimum wage include Fire Service, Student Loans Company and Perth And Kinross Council.
Here’s how Wokingham Borough Council pay different age groups.
|Age group||Wokingham Borough Council pay per hour|
|16-17||Not enough data yet|
|18-20||Not enough data yet|
|21-24||Not enough data yet|
|25 and over||£9.59–18.27|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£8.91|
Last updated 14 January, 2022
How we know this
Based on 10 job reviews from people who work at Wokingham Borough Council.
90% of people say they are paid at or above the legal minimum wage
More about pay at Wokingham Borough Council
Which public sector bodies pay the best?
- Fire Service - pay £11.13–18.01 per hour
- Student Loans Company - pay £8.84–14.01 per hour
- Perth And Kinross Council - pay £10.59–21.98 per hour
- Gwynedd Council - pay £8.98–19.16 per hour
- Citizens Advice - pay £8.84–12.58 per hour
- Newcastle City Council - pay £9.65–17.49 per hour
- Ministry of Defence - pay £8.95–22.74 per hour
- Argyll And Bute Council - pay £9.23–20.90 per hour
- West Dunbartonshire Council - pay £9.24–20.48 per hour
- Royal Air Force - pay £10.20–24.13 per hour