What’s the pay at Winemark?
Last updated 20 February 2024
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Real Living Wage
|Rest of the UK
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Legal minimum wage
|23 or older
How we know this
Based on data from 19 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between May 2022 and February 2024.
Which retailers pay most?
- Disney Pay £9.16-40.00 per hour
- Louis Vuitton Pay £28.6k-58.8k per year
- Toyota Material Handling Pay £22.9k-37.6k per year
- Apple Pay £22.5k-44.3k per year
- Bet365 Pay £23.3k-51.3k per year
- JLA Pay £23.8k-36.2k per year
- Christian Louboutin Pay £18.4k-44.0k per year
- Prada Pay £24.5k-45.0k per year
- Fujifilm Pay £18.7k-35.3k per year
- BT Pay £21.9k-43.9k per year