What’s the pay at Winemark?
The average pay at Winemark is between £8.30 and £12.02 per hour.
Last updated 27 January 2023
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£9.50|
How we know this
Based on 16 job reviews from people who work at Winemark.
Which retailers pay most?
- JLA Pay £10.10–17.21 per hour
- Dior Pay £10.56–24.06 per hour
- Numatic International Pay £12.44–15.42 per hour
- Renault Pay £8.98–21.06 per hour
- Harrods Pay £10.71–14.16 per hour
- Amazon Pay £10.00–15.73 per hour
- Disney Pay £8.75–29.81 per hour
- Symphony Group Pay £10.18–15.78 per hour
- Majestic Wine Pay £9.00–13.42 per hour
- Watches Of Switzerland Pay £10.12–16.49 per hour