Uh oh. Winemark hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
Winemark is an off licence in Northern Ireland.winemark.com
What’s the pay at Winemark?
The average pay at Winemark is between £8.30 and £12.02 per hour.
This table shows how hourly pay rates at Winemark compare across the different types of jobs they offer.
|Job||Winemark pay per hour|
Last updated 25 May 2023
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£10.42|
How we know this
Based on data from 20 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between January 2020 and May 2023.
More about pay at Winemark
Which retailers pay most?
- JLA Pay £10.10–17.21 per hour
- Renault Pay £9.11–20.12 per hour
- Dior Pay £10.15–15.46 per hour
- Harrods Pay £10.64–15.01 per hour
- Net-a-Porter Pay £11.43–14.55 per hour
- Amazon Pay £10.43–18.15 per hour
- VF Pay £10.15–14.00 per hour
- Watches Of Switzerland Pay £10.35–13.92 per hour
- Big Yellow Pay £10.36–16.24 per hour
- Nisbets Pay £9.00–13.22 per hour