What's the pay for 17 year olds at Whitbread?
The average pay for 17 year olds at Whitbread is between £7.36 and £10.18 per hour.
Here's a breakdown of what 17 year olds are paid in different roles at Whitbread:
|Job||Whitbread pay per hour for 17 yr olds|
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£9.50|
Last updated 7 January 2023
How we know this
Based on 33 job reviews from people who work at Whitbread.
Top paying pubs and bars for 17 year olds
- Youngs - 17 year olds pay £9.00 per hour
- Brewers Fayre - 17 year olds pay £8.28 per hour
- Loungers - 17 year olds pay £8.24 per hour
- Beefeater - 17 year olds pay £7.85 per hour
- JD Wetherspoon - 17 year olds pay £7.70 per hour
- McMullen & Sons - 17 year olds pay £6.81 per hour
- Fullers - 17 year olds pay £6.56 per hour
- Shepherd Neame - 17 year olds pay £6.56 per hour
- Chilled Pubs - 17 year olds pay £6.50 per hour
- Mitchells & Butlers - 17 year olds pay £6.41 per hour