West Midlands Police
Uh oh. West Midlands Police hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
West Midlands Police are responsible for law enforcement in the West Midlands.west-midlands.police.uk
What’s the pay at West Midlands Police?
The average pay at West Midlands Police is between £10.97 and £25.28 per hour.
Last updated 19 February 2023
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£9.50|
How we know this
Based on 27 job reviews from people who work at West Midlands Police.
More about pay at West Midlands Police
Which public sector bodies pay most?
- Westminster City Council Pay £8.94–24.78 per hour
- Scottish Prison Service Pay £11.67–20.01 per hour
- Croydon Council Pay £10.40–25.96 per hour
- Metropolitan Police Pay £11.54–23.08 per hour
- London Fire Brigade Pay £14.60–19.05 per hour
- Police Scotland Pay £11.05–20.38 per hour
- Sussex Police Pay £10.80–22.30 per hour
- Border Force Pay £10.00–20.12 per hour
- House Of Commons Pay £10.01–17.25 per hour
- HM Prison and Probation Service Pay £10.07–17.26 per hour