What's the pay for 16 year olds at Waitrose & Partners?
The average pay for 16 year olds at Waitrose & Partners is between £9.90 and £11.05 per hour.
Here's a breakdown of what 16 year olds are paid in different roles at Waitrose & Partners:
|Job||Waitrose & Partners pay per hour for 16 yr olds|
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£9.50|
Last updated 27 January 2023
How we know this
Based on 71 job reviews from people who work at Waitrose & Partners.
Top paying supermarkets for 16 year olds
- Aldi - 16 year olds pay £10.50 per hour
- Sainsbury’s - 16 year olds pay £10.25 per hour
- Tesco - 16 year olds pay £10.10 per hour
- Asda - 16 year olds pay £10.10 per hour
- Marks & Spencer - 16 year olds pay £10.00 per hour
- Morrisons - 16 year olds pay £10.00 per hour
- Company Shop - 16 year olds pay £9.70 per hour
- Co-op Food - 16 year olds pay £9.63 per hour
- Iceland - 16 year olds pay £9.50 per hour
- Booths - 16 year olds pay £8.43 per hour