What’s the pay at Vita Health?
The average pay at Vita Health is between £9.87 and £18.48 per hour.
Last updated 22 June 2023
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£10.42|
How we know this
Based on data from 10 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between March 2022 and June 2023.
Which healthcare providers pay most?
- The London Clinic Pay £14.86-17.42 per hour
- Bio Products Laboratory Pay £29.5k-44.8k per year
- Randox Pay £22.4k-37.0k per year
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust Pay £21.8k-49.2k per year
- Barts Health NHS Trust Pay £24.6k-33.9k per year
- The Doctors Laboratory Pay £23.0k-38.0k per year
- Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust Pay £11.09-15.50 per hour
- Scottish Ambulance Service Pay £20.5k-32.1k per year
- Northern Health and Social Care Trust Pay £10.23-17.54 per hour
- Slimming World Pay £21.0k-28.9k per year