Uh oh. Vertas hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
Vertas is a facilities management company.vertas.co.uk
Do Vertas pay minimum wage?
Yes. Most people are paid above the minimum wage at Vertas.
Facilities Management Firms who pay minimum wage include Sellafield Ltd, Altrad Services and CBRE.
Here’s how Vertas pay different age groups.
|Age group||Vertas pay per hour|
|16-17||Not enough data yet|
|18-20||Not enough data yet|
|21-22||Not enough data yet|
|23 and over||£8.91–10.77|
Last updated 11 May 2023
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£10.42|
How we know this
Based on data from 32 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between January 2021 and May 2023.
88% of people say they are paid at or above the legal minimum wage.
Which facilities management firms pay the best?
- Sellafield Ltd - pay £10.79–27.74 per hour
- Altrad Services - pay £10.68–19.90 per hour
- CBRE - pay £10.11–19.23 per hour
- Barlows - pay £6.39–19.26 per hour
- BAM - pay £8.47–19.89 per hour
- Chubb Fire & Security - pay £10.18–16.69 per hour
- Equans - pay £9.52–19.10 per hour
- Integral - pay £9.74–17.71 per hour
- Robertson - pay £7.21–20.00 per hour
- Gov Facility Services Ltd - pay £9.40–15.66 per hour