When the University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust workers have taken our quiz, we will share with you their best things and their worst things about working there.
1. I get to have a pretty secure job.
2. The service is not really a big and complex one, like other specialties.
1. The 30h contract is the worst choice as I don't get even a snack break.
2. The lack of emergency backup organization keeps the team under an ongoing chaotic workload.
3. Due to unequal distribution of workload, I rarely get to have a lunch break or leave on time.
4. Toxic behaviours, narrow thinking, inflexibility and lack of transparency are the worst source of my everyday stress.
5. Lack of proper project management skills and of operations management knowledge/experience are keeping both team and services from thriving.
University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust Employee, February 2022
Unsafe staffing and people
University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust Employee, April 2021
Work as a team
University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust Employee, March 2021