Uh oh. Stormking Plastics hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
Stormking Plastics manufacture specialist GRP building materials.stormking.co.uk
Do workers at Stormking Plastics do extra work that they don't get paid for?
Rarely. Most people don’t do unpaid extra work at Stormking Plastics.
Manufacturers who don't require unpaid extra work include Diodes, Pirelli and Alexander Dennis.
Last updated 15 January 2023
How we know this
Based on data from 12 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between March 2020 and January 2023.
92% of people report that they don’t do extra unpaid work.
Why this matters
Everyone should get paid for any extra work they do, even if it is outside your contracted hours. At a good job, you should be paid for all the time you spend at work.
More about pay at Stormking Plastics
Which manufacturers don't require unpaid extra work?
- Diodes No unpaid extra work
- Pirelli No unpaid extra work
- Alexander Dennis No unpaid extra work
- British Sugar No unpaid extra work
- Molson Coors No unpaid extra work
- Pall No unpaid extra work
- BAE Systems No unpaid extra work
- Meggitt No unpaid extra work
- Glenair No unpaid extra work
- Bentley Motors No unpaid extra work