What’s the pay at Stoke On Trent City Council?
The average pay at Stoke On Trent City Council is between £8.55 and £14.71 per hour.
Last updated 27 November 2022
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£9.50|
How we know this
Based on 29 job reviews from people who work at Stoke On Trent City Council.
More about pay at Stoke On Trent City Council
Which public sector bodies pay most?
- Scottish Prison Service Pay £11.67–20.01 per hour
- Police Scotland Pay £10.88–20.43 per hour
- Metropolitan Police Pay £11.64–21.83 per hour
- London Fire Brigade Pay £13.95–18.96 per hour
- Border Force Pay £10.00–20.18 per hour
- West Midlands Police Pay £10.96–25.30 per hour
- Sussex Police Pay £10.77–22.31 per hour
- Greater Manchester Police Pay £9.10–21.42 per hour
- London Borough Of Hounslow Pay £11.38–16.25 per hour
- Highways England Pay £10.75–18.91 per hour