What’s the pay at Stoke On Trent City Council?
The average pay at Stoke On Trent City Council is between £12.0k and £27.1k per year.
Last updated 29 October 2023
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£10.42|
How we know this
Based on data from 29 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between November 2021 and October 2023.
More about pay at Stoke On Trent City Council
Which public sector bodies pay most?
- Croydon Council Pay £18.2k-50.1k per year
- City Of London Corporation Pay £25.9k-45.9k per year
- Lambeth Council Pay £21.2k-42.8k per year
- Hackney Council Pay £26.8k-47.2k per year
- Police Scotland Pay £28.3k-46.2k per year
- Metropolitan Police Pay £32.5k-54.3k per year
- London Fire Brigade Pay £36.2k-46.6k per year
- Redbridge Council Pay £21.8k-43.4k per year
- Bank Of England Pay £26.0k-43.6k per year
- Camden London Borough Council Pay £20.2k-44.6k per year