What's the pay for 17 year olds at Starbucks?
The average pay for 17 year olds at Starbucks is between £5.18 and £10.10 per hour.
Here's a breakdown of what 17 year olds are paid in different roles at Starbucks:
|Job||Starbucks pay per hour for 17 yr olds|
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£9.50|
Last updated 31 January 2023
How we know this
Based on 68 job reviews from people who work at Starbucks.
More about pay at Starbucks
Top paying cafés for 17 year olds
- Pret A Manger - 17 year olds pay £9.70 per hour
- Costa Coffee - 17 year olds pay £9.70 per hour
- Greggs - 17 year olds pay £8.18 per hour
- Cooplands - 17 year olds pay £7.00 per hour
- Tim Hortons - 17 year olds pay £5.93 per hour
- Boswell Group - 17 year olds pay £5.75 per hour
- Creams - 17 year olds pay £5.00 per hour