What's the pay for 17 year olds at Smiggle?
The average pay for 17 year olds at Smiggle is between £6.00 and £11.10 per hour.
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£10.42|
Last updated 22 June 2023
How we know this
Based on data from 10 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between November 2021 and June 2023.
More about pay at Smiggle
Top paying retailers for 17 year olds
- Aldi - 17 year olds pay £9.95-11.16 per hour
- Sainsbury’s - 17 year olds pay £10.00-11.28 per hour
- Zara - 17 year olds pay £8.30-12.00 per hour
- Waitrose & Partners - 17 year olds pay £9.90-11.25 per hour
- Tesco - 17 year olds pay £10.03-11.02 per hour
- Amazon - 17 year olds pay £7.25-30.00 per hour
- Marks & Spencer - 17 year olds pay £9.53-10.90 per hour
- Morrisons - 17 year olds pay £9.60-10.42 per hour
- John Lewis & Partners - 17 year olds pay £9.40-11.28 per hour
- IKEA - 17 year olds pay £9.50-11.03 per hour