Uh oh. Sainsbury’s Bank hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
Sainsbury’s Bank is a supermarket bank. They provide personal financial services.sainsburysbank.co.uk
Do Sainsbury’s Bank pay minimum wage?
Yes. Most people are paid above the minimum wage at Sainsbury’s Bank.
Banks who pay minimum wage include Barclays, First Direct and Skipton Building Society.
Here’s how Sainsbury’s Bank pay different age groups.
|Age group||Sainsbury’s Bank pay per hour|
|16-17||Not enough data yet|
|18-20||Not enough data yet|
|21-22||Not enough data yet|
|23 and over||£9.52–22.85|
Last updated 23 April 2023
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£10.42|
How we know this
Based on data from 17 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between June 2020 and April 2023.
100% of people say they are paid at or above the legal minimum wage.
More about pay at Sainsbury’s Bank
Which banks pay the best?
- Barclays - pay £11.94–24.20 per hour
- First Direct - pay £10.00–17.23 per hour
- Skipton Building Society - pay £9.26–16.94 per hour
- HSBC - pay £10.36–19.23 per hour
- Starling Bank - pay £11.30–15.56 per hour
- Natwest - pay £10.76–19.91 per hour
- Lloyds Bank - pay £10.37–16.47 per hour
- Aviva - pay £10.83–15.11 per hour
- Monzo - pay £10.57–14.42 per hour
- Nationwide Building Society - pay £10.22–16.25 per hour