What's the average pay for an aircraft technician at Royal Navy?
The average pay for an aircraft technician at Royal Navy is between £9.43 and £20.32 per hour.
The top paying employers for vehicle mechanics and technicians are Network Rail, First Bus and Royal Mail.
Last updated 1 February 2023
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£9.50|
How we know this
Based on 19 job reviews from people who work at Royal Navy.
Who pays vehicle mechanics and technicians the most?
- Network Rail Pay £16.25–21.99 per hour
- First Bus Pay £13.42–18.53 per hour
- Royal Mail Pay £14.00–16.65 per hour
- Scania Pay £6.50–18.98 per hour
- British Army Pay £8.59–21.99 per hour
- Stagecoach Pay £12.20–16.88 per hour
- Volvo Trucks Pay £10.75–19.00 per hour
- DAF Trucks Pay £6.28–17.24 per hour
- Renault Trucks Pay £9.18–15.41 per hour
- Evans Halshaw Pay £11.23–15.50 per hour
What are vehicle mechanics and technicians saying about pay at Royal Navy?
Pay, travel and people that I meet
Morale, heirachy, and the chances of promotion
Royal Navy Submariner, November 2020