What's the pay for 17 year olds at River Island?
The average pay for 17 year olds at River Island is between £6.21 and £6.86 per hour.
Here's a breakdown of what 17 year olds are paid in different roles at River Island:
|Job||River Island pay per hour for 17 yr olds|
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£9.50|
Last updated 5 February 2023
How we know this
Based on 62 job reviews from people who work at River Island.
More about pay at River Island
Top paying fashion retailers for 17 year olds
- Nike - 17 year olds pay £10.10 per hour
- John Lewis & Partners - 17 year olds pay £9.90 per hour
- TK Maxx - 17 year olds pay £9.88 per hour
- Primark - 17 year olds pay £9.66 per hour
- FatFace - 17 year olds pay £9.35 per hour
- Zara - 17 year olds pay £9.25 per hour
- Skechers - 17 year olds pay £9.18 per hour
- Clarks - 17 year olds pay £8.90 per hour
- Superdry - 17 year olds pay £8.61 per hour
- Schuh - 17 year olds pay £8.16 per hour