Uh oh. Renishaw hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
Renishaw is an engineering company. They specialise in working with manufacturing and healthcare industries.renishaw.com/en/renishaw-enhancing-efficiency-in-manufacturing-and-healthcare--1030
Do Renishaw pay minimum wage?
Yes. Most people are paid above the minimum wage at Renishaw.
Engineering Firms who pay minimum wage include Bilfinger, Collins Aerospace and Rolls-Royce.
Here’s how Renishaw pay different age groups.
|Age group||Renishaw pay per hour|
|16-17||Not enough data yet|
|18-20||Not enough data yet|
|21-22||Not enough data yet|
|23 and over||£11.02–24.15|
Last updated 20 May 2023
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£10.42|
How we know this
Based on data from 27 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between June 2020 and May 2023.
96% of people say they are paid at or above the legal minimum wage.
More about pay at Renishaw
Which engineering firms pay the best?
- Bilfinger - pay £17.21–31.97 per hour
- Collins Aerospace - pay £13.50–22.00 per hour
- Rolls-Royce - pay £10.37–25.52 per hour
- National Grid - pay £12.91–29.61 per hour
- Wood Group Plc - pay £11.79–40.40 per hour
- Laing O'Rourke - pay £12.40–25.45 per hour
- Alstom - pay £12.86–25.82 per hour
- Johnson Matthey - pay £13.42–22.42 per hour
- Hitachi - pay £11.86–29.43 per hour
- Exxonmobil - pay £7.50–29.41 per hour