Uh oh. Praxis Care hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
Praxis Care provides care services for people with autism, learning disabilities, dementia and complex mental health needs.praxiscare.org
Do Praxis Care pay sick pay?
Sometimes. Only some people get proper sick pay at Praxis Care.
Social Care Providers who pay sick pay include Change Grow Live, Livewell Southwest and Places For People.
Last updated 15 May 2023
How we know this
Based on data from 16 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between January 2021 and May 2023.
50% of people say they wouldn’t get paid if they were sick but scheduled to work.
Why this matters
Everyone gets sick sometimes. You should be able to take time off without worrying.
At a good job you should still get paid if you’re scheduled to work but can’t due to sickness. Your contract should say how many sick days you can take each year.
This is more than the legal minimum, which says you should only get paid if you are unwell for 4 full days. See Citizens Advice for more details.
More about pay at Praxis Care
Which social care providers pay sick pay?
- Change Grow Live Most people get sick pay
- Livewell Southwest Most people get sick pay
- Places For People Most people get sick pay
- Bon Accord Care Most people get sick pay
- Belfast Trust Most people get sick pay
- Pobl Most people get sick pay
- Tricuro Most people get sick pay
- Glasgow HSCP Most people get sick pay
- David Lewis Most people get sick pay
- Framework Most people get sick pay