Why does Pilgrim’s UK get a rating of 4.6?
- Easy to book holiday
- No short notice shift changes
- Managers are respectful
- Breaks aren’t paid
- People don’t get proper breaks
- Unsafe workplace
- Less than 4 weeks notice of shifts
- People do unpaid extra work
- Not easy to take sick leave
- Head office doesn’t understand the frontline
- Hard to choose shifts
- People feel stressed
Based on 6 job reviews
Pilgrim’s UK (formerly Tulip) make pork products. Their products include scotch eggs and cocktail sausages.
Handy to know
How much notice do people get of their shifts?
Based on 5 employees
How are people paid?
Based on 6 employees
Featured Pilgrim’s UK job reviews
Pay isn’t bad, Monday to Friday shifts only with all overtime voluntary
The fast paced and challenging environment plus the attitude of some leaders leaves a lot to be desired
Factory worker, December 2020
Pilgrim’s UK ranks 13th to work for in food and drinks producers