Uh oh. Papa John’s hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
Papa John’s is a takeaway restaurant chain. They specialise in pizza.papajohns.co.uk
What's the pay for 16 year olds at Papa John’s?
The average pay for 16 year olds at Papa John’s is between £4.81 and £8.35 per hour.
Here's a breakdown of what 16 year olds are paid in different roles at Papa John’s:
|Job||Papa John’s pay per hour for 16 yr olds|
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£10.42|
Last updated 21 May 2023
How we know this
Based on data from 34 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between May 2022 and May 2023.
Top paying fast food restaurants for 16 year olds
- Five Guys - 16 year olds pay £9.00–10.20 per hour
- Tortilla - 16 year olds pay £8.18–9.79 per hour
- McDonald’s - 16 year olds pay £7.58–9.79 per hour
- Greggs - 16 year olds pay £8.00–9.00 per hour
- Burger King - 16 year olds pay £5.61–9.55 per hour
- Chopstix - 16 year olds pay £4.75–8.94 per hour
- Cooplands - 16 year olds pay £5.18–7.10 per hour
- KFC - 16 year olds pay £5.50–7.85 per hour
- Fishnchickn - 16 year olds pay £5.35–7.00 per hour
- Domino’s Pizza - 16 year olds pay £4.81–8.00 per hour
Jobs at Papa John’s
In-Store Team Member
Full time, part time, permanent
- Respectful managers
- Recommended by students
About this pay estimateClose
This pay estimate is based on data from 42 Papa John’s employees who took the Breakroom Quiz between December 2019 and April 2023.
Take the Breakroom Quiz to compare your job.