What’s the pay at One Housing?
The average pay at One Housing is between £20.7k and £26.8k per year.
Last updated 13 December 2023
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Real Living Wage
|Rest of the UK
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Legal minimum wage
|23 or older
How we know this
Based on data from 17 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between January 2022 and December 2023.
Which housing associations pay most?
- Aster Group Pay £28.1k-41.1k per year
- Platform Housing Pay £23.0k-37.8k per year
- Sovereign Housing Association Pay £21.0k-38.4k per year
- Southern Housing Group Pay £18.3k-35.3k per year
- Thirteen Pay £22.9k-30.9k per year
- Clarion Housing Group Pay £24.1k-34.6k per year
- Peabody Pay £19.7k-35.0k per year
- MTVH Pay £10.79-22.59 per hour
- Places For People Pay £21.5k-38.5k per year
- Abri Pay £15.4k-30.7k per year