Uh oh. One Housing hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
One Housing is a not-for-profit housing association.onehousing.co.uk
Do One Housing pay sick pay?
Sometimes. Only some people get proper sick pay at One Housing.
Housing Associations who pay sick pay include Sovereign Housing Association, Thirteen and Places For People.
Last updated 19 March 2023
How we know this
Based on 19 job reviews from people who work at One Housing.
47% of people say they wouldn’t get paid if they were sick but scheduled to work.
Why this matters
Everyone gets sick sometimes. You should be able to take time off without worrying.
At a good job you should still get paid if you’re scheduled to work but can’t due to sickness. Your contract should say how many sick days you can take each year.
This is more than the legal minimum, which says you should only get paid if you are unwell for 4 full days. See Citizens Advice for more details.
More about pay at One Housing
Which housing associations pay sick pay?
- Sovereign Housing Association Most people get sick pay
- Thirteen Most people get sick pay
- Places For People Most people get sick pay
- Peabody Most people get sick pay
- Riverside Only some people get sick pay
- Radius Housing Only some people get sick pay
- Southern Housing Group Most people get sick pay
- Clarion Housing Group Most people get sick pay
- Nottingham Community Housing Association Most people get sick pay
- Framework Most people get sick pay