Do One Housing pay minimum wage?
Yes. Most people are paid above the minimum wage at One Housing.
Housing Associations who pay minimum wage include Sovereign Housing Association, Clarion Housing Group and Thirteen.
Here’s how One Housing pay different age groups.
|Age group||One Housing pay per hour|
|16-17||Not enough data yet|
|18-20||Not enough data yet|
|21-22||Not enough data yet|
|23 and over||£9.38–13.74|
Last updated 28 January 2023
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£9.50|
How we know this
Based on 16 job reviews from people who work at One Housing.
94% of people say they are paid at or above the legal minimum wage.
Which housing associations pay the best?
- Sovereign Housing Association - pay £10.78–18.44 per hour
- Clarion Housing Group - pay £11.49–15.90 per hour
- Thirteen - pay £10.28–15.38 per hour
- Places For People - pay £9.29–17.96 per hour
- Peabody - pay £9.31–19.93 per hour
- Southern Housing Group - pay £9.82–18.47 per hour
- Hightown Housing Association - pay £9.32–11.48 per hour
- Framework - pay £9.05–12.07 per hour
- Riverside - pay £6.83–12.70 per hour
- Sanctuary Group - pay £9.56–13.59 per hour