What's the average pay for a support worker at North Lanarkshire Council?
The average pay for a support worker at North Lanarkshire Council is between £10.50 and £15.96 per hour.
The top paying employers for support workers are Local Government Association, North Lanarkshire Council and Norfolk County Council.
Last updated 2 January 2024
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Real Living Wage
|Rest of the UK
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Legal minimum wage
|23 or older
How we know this
Based on data from 12 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between March 2022 and January 2024.
More about pay at North Lanarkshire Council
Who pays support workers the most?
- Local Government Association Pay £14.6k-31.4k per year
- North Lanarkshire Council Pay £10.50-15.96 per hour
- Norfolk County Council Pay £16.1k-31.6k per year
- Hertfordshire County Council Pay £19.8k-31.4k per year
- Alzheimer's Society Pay £12.04-13.56 per hour
- Wiltshire Council Pay £20.1k-30.4k per year
- Newcross Healthcare Pay £10.45-13.40 per hour
- Salvation Army Pay £19.1k-29.6k per year
- Women's Aid Pay £16.0k-26.9k per year
- Lancashire County Council Pay £19.4k-28.1k per year
Jobs at North Lanarkshire Council
What are support workers saying about pay at North Lanarkshire Council?
Holiday & sick pay are good
Decent hours and shifts
Working with children is great
Only a short 30 minute break
North Lanarkshire Council Early years practitioner, February 2021
Pay and pension
Overworked due to staff cuts
North Lanarkshire Council Housing officer, November 2020