What's the average pay for a support worker at North Lanarkshire Council?
The average pay for a home carer at North Lanarkshire Council is between £11.18 and £14.92 per hour.
The top paying employers for care workers and assistants are North Lanarkshire Council, Glasgow City Council and Helping Hands.
Last updated 5 December 2022
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£10.42|
How we know this
Based on data from 12 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between February 2021 and December 2022.
Who pays care workers and assistants the most?
- North Lanarkshire Council Pay £11.18-14.92 per hour
- Glasgow City Council Pay £10.87-18.50 per hour
- Helping Hands Pay £11.10-13.28 per hour
- South Lanarkshire Council Pay £10.48-12.73 per hour
- City Of Edinburgh Council Pay £16.8k-22.9k per year
- Bluebird Care Pay £10.23-13.00 per hour
- Fife Council Pay £9.44-13.19 per hour
- Apex Prime Care Pay £10.00-14.00 per hour
- Local Government Association Pay £10.08-16.32 per hour
- NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Pay £10.13-13.76 per hour
Jobs at North Lanarkshire Council
What are care workers and assistants saying about pay at North Lanarkshire Council?
Holiday & sick pay are good
Decent hours and shifts
Working with children is great
Only a short 30 minute break
North Lanarkshire Council Early years practitioner, February 2021