What's the average pay for a support worker at North Lanarkshire Council?
The average pay for a home carer at North Lanarkshire Council is between £11.24 and £14.97 per hour.
The top paying employers for care workers and assistants are North Lanarkshire Council, South Lanarkshire Council and Helping Hands.
Last updated 5 December 2022
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£9.50|
How we know this
Based on 17 job reviews from people who work at North Lanarkshire Council.
Who pays care workers and assistants the most?
- North Lanarkshire Council Pay £11.24–14.97 per hour
- South Lanarkshire Council Pay £10.55–13.13 per hour
- Helping Hands Pay £10.09–12.60 per hour
- Glasgow City Council Pay £9.98–15.96 per hour
- Apex Prime Care Pay £9.56–13.78 per hour
- Fife Council Pay £10.08–13.19 per hour
- City Of Edinburgh Council Pay £9.28–13.32 per hour
- NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Pay £10.29–12.68 per hour
- Local Government Association Pay £9.92–15.00 per hour
- Newcross Healthcare Pay £9.20–13.00 per hour
Jobs at North Lanarkshire Council
What are care workers and assistants saying about pay at North Lanarkshire Council?
Holiday & sick pay are good
Decent hours and shifts
Working with children is great
Only a short 30 minute break
North Lanarkshire Council Early years practitioner, February 2021
Pay and pension
Overworked due to staff cuts
North Lanarkshire Council Housing officer, November 2020