What's the pay for 17 year olds at Nisa?
The average pay for 17 year olds at Nisa is between £4.62 and £6.21 per hour.
Here's a breakdown of what 17 year olds are paid in different roles at Nisa:
|Job||Nisa pay per hour for 17 yr olds|
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£9.50|
Last updated 7 January 2023
How we know this
Based on 30 job reviews from people who work at Nisa.
Top paying convenience stores for 17 year olds
- Moto - 17 year olds pay £10.00 per hour
- BP - 17 year olds pay £9.90 per hour
- Co-op Food - 17 year olds pay £9.63 per hour
- One Stop - 17 year olds pay £8.93 per hour
- Eurospar - 17 year olds pay £5.40 per hour
- Spar - 17 year olds pay £5.00 per hour
- Premier Stores - 17 year olds pay £5.00 per hour
- Londis - 17 year olds pay £4.90 per hour
- Costcutter - 17 year olds pay £4.81 per hour
- Budgens - 17 year olds pay £4.81 per hour