Find your ideal job
Breakroom is here to help you find the job you deserve.Join Breakroom
Do Newcastle Airport pay sick pay?
Yes. People get proper sick pay at Newcastle Airport.
Travel Companies who pay sick pay include Gatwick Airport, easyJet and Heathrow Airport.
Last updated 13 January, 2022
How we know this
Based on 10 job reviews from people who work at Newcastle Airport.
90% of people say they would get paid if they were sick but scheduled to work
Why this matters
Everyone gets sick sometimes. You should be able to take time off without worrying.
At a good job you should still get paid if you’re scheduled to work but can’t due to sickness. Your contract should say how many sick days you can take each year.
This is more than the legal minimum, which says you should only get paid if you are unwell for 4 full days. See Citizens Advice for more details.
Which travel companies pay sick pay?
- Gatwick Airport People get sick pay
- easyJet People get sick pay
- Heathrow Airport People get sick pay
- British Airways People get sick pay
- Jet2 People get sick pay
- TUI Travel People get sick pay
- Newcastle Airport People get sick pay
- P&O Ferries People get sick pay
- Associated British Ports People get sick pay
- Virgin Atlantic People get sick pay