Uh oh. Kepak hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
Kepak is an Irish food company who specialise in meat and convenience foods. Their brands include Rustlers and Black Angus.kepak.com
Do workers at Kepak do extra work that they don't get paid for?
Sometimes. Some people do unpaid extra work at Kepak.
Food and Drink Producers who don't require unpaid extra work include Birds Eye, Molson Coors and Ferrero.
Last updated 5 June 2023
How we know this
Based on data from 24 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between July 2020 and June 2023.
46% of people report that they do extra work that they don’t get paid for.
Why this matters
Everyone should get paid for any extra work they do, even if it is outside your contracted hours. At a good job, you should be paid for all the time you spend at work.
More about pay at Kepak
Which food and drink producers don't require unpaid extra work?
- Birds Eye No unpaid extra work
- Molson Coors No unpaid extra work
- Ferrero No unpaid extra work
- Haribo No unpaid extra work
- Mondelēz International No unpaid extra work
- Coca Cola No unpaid extra work
- AB Agri No unpaid extra work
- Kerry Foods No unpaid extra work
- Bee Health No unpaid extra work
- Kelloggs No unpaid extra work